Thursday, September 18, 2008

Muslim? Christian? Religion? are you F*cking kidding me?

Websites, posts, rumors and everyone and their mama is talking about what they've heard. Barack Hussien Obama is a Muslim. A Muslim? foreal? Here's the documentary:
_________________________


Barack Hussein Obama - MUSLIM - Documentation - For more funny movies, click here

____________________________

__________________________
It's pretty fascinating that he doesn't admit he is Muslim, although he doesn't deny that he's Christian. Might I add, I feel as he might be neutraul to the whole spiel. According to: http://mediamatters.org/items/200612200005, Debbie Schlussel said that his middle name is Hussein, which was from his father - who was of Muslim decent. It has been said that he is carrying on his heritage and his "loyalties" must be called into question for his presidency. I mean, why elect a man who is being accused of Muslim, when we are fighting for war against the Muslims? I dont understand.
_________________________
Whatever his past was, is his past. Are people being not trusting him because of what they assume? What ever happened to forgive and forget? I honestly don't even want to talk about George Bush - Because he was "christian" and for the last four years we have been going thru hell. We're human being peoples, I do understand that this is a man running for President, and I know we do look at flaws and what not but why pin point religion -- why point pin if he's Christian or Muslim? Does he believe in god? Do you think god will guide him?

now to me, that is an important.....

I aint super religious, to me it's a sore. It's sort of like the way your mom made you got Catholic Church and when you finally grew out of your adolescent years, you just didn't care to go to church. God is real, and if you want a RELATIONSHIP with him, that's up to you. Although religion is something we aren't supposed to talk about, kinda like how Kanye West has a song about "Jesus walks" -- stating,
"I need to recruit all the soldiers
All of God's soldiers
We at war
We at war with society, racism, terrorism, but most of all we at war with ourselves

(Jesus Walks)
God show me the way because the Devil trying to break me down
(Jesus Walks with me) with me with me with me [fades]"

They say you can rap about anything except for Jesus
That means guns, sex, lies, video tapes
But if I talk about God my record won't get played Huh?


AMEN KAYNE.

think about it. why do we have a dollar bill that says:
'IN GOD WE TRUST"

______________________

can we all just get along?

peace. <3

1 comment:

My Datalife said...

I am never vocal about politics merely because I hate politics. But in this case, I have to say we cannot have a Republican President to take helm of this country anymore -- they already destroyed everything and that's that.

I'm sick of seeing Bush's face now.

Get him off.